Athlone Credit Union is now inviting applications for the position of Member Services Officer.
Principal responsibilities of the Role:
The Member Services Officer will report to the CEO/Manager and would be primarily responsible for undertaking member service duties at the counter, loan and insurance administration and a range of supporting tasks. Full training will be provided.
Full-time fixed term contract for 12 months.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Account transactions
- Account queries
- Membership applications
- Loan applications
- Foreign Currency
- Secretarial duties
- Leaving Certificate standard of education
- Experience of dealing with the public and cash handling will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise and work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, with strong data base analysis and Microsoft Office capabilities, is essential
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd June 2017 at 5pm.
Short listing may apply, and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.
Athlone Credit Union is an equal opportunities employer.
Athlone Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Canvassing will disqualify.