Decking the Halls for Christmas? Tis The Season for Our Christmas Loan
No matter how you celebrate the festive season, be it something low key or whether you go in for all the trimmings, chat to us today about a flexible Christmas loan from a lender who cares. .
At the credit union, we look at things differently:
- Owned by you: Every credit union is owned by its members, the people who save with it and borrow from it
- Local: All decisions are taken at local level in the best interest of all members
- Member service: Credit unions excel in the personal service which they provide to members
- Flexible: You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, all without penalty. Generally there is no minimum loan period.
- Loan protection: Loans are insured by the credit union’s own policy at no direct cost to you. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.